Last updated: 26 Feb, 2021.
Good Happy Home International Trade (G&H) Co., Ltd. (“GOOD HAPPY HOME”, “we”, “us”, “our”) know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through our websites, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Samanea Services”). This Privacy Notice should be read together with the Conditions of Use of Samanea Services.
By using Samaena Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does HAPPY GOOD HOME Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Samanea Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of Samanea Services.
· Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Samanea Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Samanea Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Samanea Services and other content served by or on behalf of HAPPY GOOD HOME on other websites.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does HAPPY GOOD HOME Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
· Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Samanea Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Samanea Services.
· Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Samanea Services.
· Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
· Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
· Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Samanea Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
· Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
· Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, HAPPY GOOD HOME, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does HAPPY GOOD HOME Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries HAPPY GOOD HOME controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
· Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Samanea Services. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
· Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that HAPPY GOOD HOME or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
· Protection of HAPPY GOOD HOME and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of HAPPY GOOD HOME, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
· We require the third party payment service provider follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
· We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
· Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Samanea Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
· Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant HAPPY GOOD HOME ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our Samanea Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
· As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Samanea Services.
· You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access? When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
· If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please contact our Customer Service. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
· If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please contact our Customer Service.
· If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
· You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable HAPPY GOOD HOME website or application. Most electronic devices provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service . Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use Samanea Services?
HAPPY GOOD HOME does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Samanea Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use Samanea Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of laws. If you have any concern about privacy with HAPPY GOOD HOME, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Samanea Services
You provide information to us when you:
· search or shop for products or services in our stores;
· add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Samanea Services;
· provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
· upload your contacts;
· configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with Samanea Services;
· communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
· complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
· upload or stream images, videos or other files to Samanea Services;
· provide and rate Reviews;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
· identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
· payment information;
· your age;
· your location information;
· your IP address;
· people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
· e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
· content of reviews and e-mails to us;
· personal description and photograph in Your Profile ;
· voice recordings when you speak to our Customer service;
· images and videos collected or stored in connection with Samanea Services;
· information and documents regarding identity, including ID card, Social Security and driver's license numbers;
· corporate and financial information;
· credit history information;
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
· the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
· login, e-mail address, and password;
· the location of your device or computer;
· device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
· Samanea Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
· version and time zone settings;
· purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features, for example, a list of top 10 sellers;
· the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
· phone numbers used to call our Customer Service number;
· images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using Samanea Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
· updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
· account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services;
· search results and links, including paid listings;
· credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Samanea Services include:
· status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
· your complete order history;
· personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
· payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate and etc.);
· e-mail notification settings (including Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
· recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations;
· shopping lists;
· your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
· content that you recently viewed;
· Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);